1. Patients with chronic lung diseases should avoid places with heavy cracker pollution and should avoid bursting crackers.
6. Don’t wear loose clothes like saris, frocks, anarkalis and those made with inflammable fibers like nylon and terrycot.
7. Don’t eat or gift perishable sweets especially made of milk and khoya as these are made long before Diwali.
8. In case clothes catch fire, extinguish by putting a blanket around the fire or sprinkle water.
9. Check your inhalers because on Diwali day you may not get any medicine.
10.Keep a first aid kit handy. Eye drops should also be kept in easy reach.