3 minor sisters electrocuted in a mishap


Rajouri: During a mishap which took place at Budhal in Rajouri district three minor girls of a family were electrocuted and two other received serious injuries.

According to Media Reports, the mishap took place when Mohd Farooq had dipped an electric boiler in a metallic container for bathing purpose in a room and his 4-year old daughter Ashima moved to get water unaware of the danger and got trapped. Her two sisters rushed for help when they heard the cries of their sister and also got trapped. Their parents Farooq and Dil Firoze tried to save them, but also received burn injuries.

The injured were moved to the Hospital at Budhal and were referred to District Hospital Rajouri where minor Ashima was declared as dead and her sister Uzma succumbed to injuries while being shifting to GMCH, Jammu. Parents and 6-year old daughter, Ashna were also referred to GMCH, Jammu where Ashna failed to respond and succumbed to her injuries.

With Inputs from- Daily Excelsior


Representational Pic


Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.