Saving your money is an important habit to make your life secure. Everybody loves to save a few bucks every now and then but there is no one who can beat Jammuites in the money saving game. Our money-saving techniques can muddle up even the smartest economists and can leave everyone in awe. While a few of these hilarious money saving techniques might be borderline genius, the rest of them are downright funny. Here is a list of all the funny ways in which we save our money (or at least try to)!
1. Squeezing the almost-empty toothpaste tube and then cutting it into half to make it last for weeks. *R.I.P Toothpaste*
2. Using your clothes until they surrender for good. That sassy branded shirt is now a mop. So much value for money!
3. Filling the shampoo bottle with water so that it can be used for a few more washes.
5. Covering everything that you own with plastic. Remote controls, the sofa which is now a year old and even show pieces; all of these are protected with a hideous plastic cover!
6. Trying to convince the conductor at the matadoor that you are a student. Those five rupees value a lot! So much for saving a few pennies!
7. By creatively converting the wine bottle into a decorative item.
8. Bargaining for complimentary dhaniya and hari mirch. Well, that’s a birthright!
9. Carrying an entire bag of food for the whole family while travelling.