A boy dies from electric-shock while performing pooja

Jammu — A 16-year old boy named Hrithik Sharma R/o Jhangad Tehsil, Nowshera died of an electric shock when he came in contact with high tension wire. The incident took place on 20 March 2017 when the deceased had gone to a temple when this accident occurred.

 

The boy received severe burns upon which he admitted to JMC, Jammu where he under treatment. But unfortunately, the boy succumbed to injuries and died on Wednesday (29 March 2017).

 

The police handovered the dead body to the grieving family members after post mortem.

Download the U4UVoice App Now:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *