Airtel Rs 649 postpaid plan is back with Netflix subscription, rollover facility and more data
Bharti Airtel has just re-launched its Rs 649 postpaid plan which was discontinued months back and call it a result of the Reliance Jio effect or something to attract more subscribers after the company’s own struggles with providing regular connectivity, Airtel Rs 649 postpaid plan has been reintroduced with more data as well as the rollover facility. During the last revision of the myPlan Infinity postpaid plans, Bharti Airtel removed the Rs 649 postpaid plan from the list in order to make it easier for subscribers to choose between the Rs 399, Rs 499 and Rs 799 postpaid plans below the Rs 1000 mark.
The recharge pack has been added to the “Best Selling Postpaid Plans” and instead of offering 30GB data each month, the data limit has been extended to 50GB. The revamped offers with Airtel Rs 649 postpaid plan includes unlimited voice calls, even on outgoing while on roaming, and there is no FUP limit. As mentioned above, this postpaid plan offers 3G/4G data with rollover facility, which means that all the unused data from a particular month will be added on to the next one.
Here are all the benefits users will get with Airtel Rs 649 postpaid plan
1. The plan offers 50GB internet data coupled with the rollover facility, which is one of the biggest benefits of the recharge pack.
2. Under the rollover facility, all the unused data of the billing cycle will be carried forwarded to the next billing cycle. However, a maximum of 200 GB of mobile data will be accumulated.
3. The postpaid plan comes with unlimited local and STD calls even on roaming.
4. The plan offers free add-on facilities such as a one-year free subscription to Amazon Prime, Airtel TV, Wynk Music, and movies.
5. It also comes with a free add-on connection, under which any user can add a child Airtel postpaid connection with the primary account with similar benefits.
6. Airtel Rs 649 postpaid plan comes with a handset damage protection cover, a facility which is available under Airtel’s Secure Device Protection Scheme.
While the Airtel Rs 649 postpaid plan sits exactly between the company’s own Rs 499 and Rs 799 postpaid plans, it will take on the likes of Reliance Jio’s Rs. 509 and Rs. 799 postpaid plans which offer a total of 60GB 3G/4G data with a 2GB daily limit, and 90GB 3G/4G data with 3GB daily FUP limit, respectively.