Bharti Airtel rolls out an yearly plan that offers unlimited local and STD calls. These calls include free national roaming and 100 free SMS. The plan offers 300 GB of internet data with it. Airtel has offered this prepaid plan to give Reliance Jio a run for its money. Charging for Internet data and offering unlimited outgoing calls along with it, an idea pioneered by Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio, is now followed by Airtel, among other major telcos alike. The plan is meant for those whose data consumption is quite high. The plan leaves the subscribers poorer by Rs. 333, which means only Rs. 11 a day.
1. Airtel Rs. 3,999 prepaid recharge plan offers 300 GB data that is valid for almost a year, or 360 days.
2. Airtel Rs. 3,999 prepaid recharge plan offers free local and STD calls that also include national roaming.
3. Airtel Rs. 3,999 prepaid plan, along with Internet date and unlimited calls, also offers 100 free SMS daily.
4. There is no capping on the number of calls that you can make in a day or a week or a month or 360 days, so long as the calls are made for non-commercial purpose only.
5. The messages are free but only subject to the limit of 100 in a day.
- During Visit To Jammu, Dinseshwar Sharma Meets Kashmiri Pandit Delegation
- Girl killed, family injured in accident in Greater Noida