Jammu, 07 April: Click to download the original order here Appointment of Stenographers
As recommended by the J&K Services Selection Board, sanction is hereby accorded to the appointment of the following candidates, as Junior Stenographers, in the J&K Secretariat (Subordinate) Service,in the Pay Band of
Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-, with immediate effect
The appointee shall be allowed to join only on production of the following certificates (in original), to be verified subsequently:-
(1) Academic/Technical Qualification Certificates.
(2) Matriculation/Date of Birth Certificate.
(3) Health Certificate issued by the Chief Medical Officer.
(4) Permanent Resident Certificate issued by the competent authority.
(5) Certificates from the concerned (Deputy Director, Employment and General Manager, DIC) to the effect that no loan under selfemployment scheme has been taken by the appointee.
(6) Relevant category certificates, in case belonging to the reserved category.
The appointment of the above candidates as Junior Stenographers in the J&K Secretariat (Subordinate) Service shall further be subject to the following conditions:-
(i) Each appointee shall give an undertaking in the shape of an affidavit to the effect that in case adverse report about his character and antecedents is received from the Inspector General of Police, (CID), J&K to whom a reference shall be made by the General Administration Department, the candidate shall have no right to claim his appointment
as Junior Stenographer and his appointment, as such, shall be deemed to have cancelled ab-initio.
(ii) Verification/genuineness of the qualification certificates and the reserved category certificates from the concerned issuing authorities. The salary of the appointees shall not be drawn and disbursed to them unless the satisfactory reports in respect of (i) and (ii) above are received in their favour.
(iii) The appointees shall be on probation for a period of two years.
(iv) The appointees shall be governed by the ‘New Pension Scheme” as notified vide SRO 400 of 2009 dated 24.12.2009.