ATM gives an electric shock!

A customer uses his card to withdraw money from an ATM in Jammu October 14, 2008. Indian shares held gains of 1.5 percent on Tuesday, led by Reliance Industries, but investors were circumspect and watchful after a sharp rebound this week on concerted action across the world to rescue the financial sector. REUTERS/Amit Gupta (INDIAN-ADMINISTERED KASHMIR) - RTX9J5L
51

Jammu — In a bizarre tragic incident, Adil, 28 R/o Anantnag received severe burns from an electric shock when he was withdrawing money from an ATM located in Raghunath Bazar, Jammu. Reportedly, the ATM malfunctioned due to an internal short circuit which led to the accident. The electric failure filled the ATM cabin with smoke. The locals rushed the victim to the GMC Hospital, Jammu. The police is investigating the incident, meanwhile, the family members of the victim have been informed.