Here’s an easy and quick way to make an appetizing sandwich with McCain Foods Kitchen recipe:
Ingredients: Six to seven McCain Smiles, French bread/Garlic bread, butter, mozzerella cheese grated, onion (cut into rings), capsicum (cut into rings or strips) and tomato (cut into rings or strips).
* Deep fry McCain Smiles for 3 minutes.
* Cut the bread loaf into two halves lengthwise.
* Spread butter on the surface and on the sides.
* Spread some puree, grated cheese, onion, capsicum, tomato and arrange fried McCain Smiles on it.
* Add cheese and sprinkle Oregano and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
Tips for handling frozen foods:
* Do not thaw – Fry them straight out of freezer as they do not need to be thawed.
* Fry in parts: Do not fry too many of them together. Fry them in parts to get the perfect golden colour.
* Store at the back of freezer: The temperature at the back of the freezer is less likely to fluctuate. It is the best place to store your frozen snacks.