CINEMA IN JAMMU (20th Feb – 26th Feb 2015)
WAVE CINEMAS: AUDI 1
1. BADLAPUR (A) – 09:45 AM, 01:45 PM, 04:30 PM, 07:15 PM, 10:15 PM.
WAVE CINEMAS: AUDI 2
2. BADALPUR (A) – 01:00 PM, 03:45 PM, 09:30 PM.
INDIRA AUDI – II
3. BADALPUR – 09:45 AM, 12:15 PM, 02:45 PM, 05:15 PM, 07:45 PM,
INDIRA AUDI – III
4. BADALPUR – 11:50 AM, 04:25 PM, 06:55 PM, 09:20 PM.
5. APSARA AUDI – I
BADALPUR – 09:15 AM, 01:00 PM, 04:00 PM, 07:00 PM, 09:30 PM.
(NIGHT SHOW 1ST WEEK ONLY)
Pitting against someone like Nawazuddin must be a mighty task, but one must applaud Varun Dhawan for not only being wise enough to pick up this role, but also putting in a lot of effort. He comes up with a performance that far exceeds the expectations one would have from a greenhorn. The four heroines capably add spice to this furiously boiling broth, but it is Radhika Apte’s Koko who stays with you. While the first half keeps you firmly in its grip, the second half starts meandering a little till it captures you back with an absolutely unforeseeable climax. What you mainly take away from this movie is its core; a story (written by Sriram Raghavan) that tells us that most often the situation is the villain. And, perhaps, each of us is capable of turning a criminal when faced with an extreme situation.
- ARMY ORGANIZES MEDICAL CAMP FOR VETERANS IN NAUSHERA
- IAF GIVES WINGS TO DREAMS WOMEN OFFICERS NOW IN SARANG TEAM