Beauty, hair tips for working girls
London: For working women, who are out in the field, there is hardly any time to follow a hair and beauty regime. Experts suggest some tips that can help them retain their radiance and look fabulous.
* Salt spray: The best tip for hair is to keep it looking natural. Add texture and mattify your hair with a sea salt spray. Simply spritz the spray all over your hair for a wavy, effortless look.
* Dry shampoo: Dry shampoo will absorb the grease in your hair and add volume to the roots. Simply spray the shampoo on your roots, wait for around 30 seconds and rub it off.
* Waterproof mascara: Waterproof mascara is advisable to prevent panda eyes. It does not run so your lashes will stay looking luscious for longer.
* Headband: Wearing a headband or bandana will not only make you look festival ready but it will also hide a bad hair day. Try a floral bandana for the day and mix it up with a metallic headscarf at night.
* Tinted lip balm: Chapped lips are a common problem. Spending all of your time outdoors partying and enjoying the sun is bound to leave them dehydrated and dry. A tinted lip balm will moisturize your lips while adding a dash of colour to brighten up your makeup look.
*Sun protection for hair: The sun can make your hair dry and discoloured. The best way to tackle this is by using sun protecting hair products. The specially formulated hair care products have protecting and restoring formulas that keep your hair looking healthy and full of shine. Try a spray for quick application and apply a replenishing masque for deep treatment after the festival.