Boy consumes poison in Kupwara

Srinagar August 08: In a bid to end his life, a boy resident of Kupwara consumed some poisonous substance.

A boy (name with held) resident of Trehgam, Kupwara consumed some poisonous substances at his home and was shifted to Sub District Hospital Trehgam for treatment wherefrom he was referred to District Hospital Kupwara for further treatment. Kupwara police has registered a case in this regard.

News sourced from- Police Media Centre Kashmir

Representational Pic (Image


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *