Jammu and Kashmir News
Jammu: A BSF personnel, after having consumed poison, breathed his last at GMC where he was being treated. The police have sent the body for post-mortem in the GMC mortuary.
For the past many years he had been living with his family in the quarters provided by the government. On 24th of April the jawan had consumed poison under suspicious circumstances.
Seeing his condition worsening, the family had admitted him to GMC, Bakshi Nagar where on 2nd of May he succumbed to his deteriorating health. The police have filed an FIR and are investigating the matter.