1) All Party meet to appeal to the people of India and the International community to send relief and rehabilitation materials for the people of J&K.
2) Create a network for collection of relief across the country. The following could be persuaded to make relief collection centers:
a) Resident Commissions of all state governments
b) Embassies of all countries
c) J&K Bank branches outside the state
3) Use Mohalla and Masjid Committees for distribution of relief. These should be the preferred distribution networks over other ad hoc channels.
4) Make arrangements for meeting demand for cash by setting up cash management centers with banks led by the J&K Bank. Get the J&K Bank and SBI to start mobile ATMs.
5) Make going back home safer for the people by distributing house safety kits containing disinfectants etc and clear instruction of dos and don’ts before entering their homes.
6) Draw up a fruit evacuation plan. The apple picking season starts in a week and it is important to have this transported to outside markets.
7) Make an appeal to all the MPs to contribute 5% of their MPLAD towards relief in J&K.
8) Persuade/convince all Ministers, MLAs, and senior government employees to contribute 10% of their salary for the next three months for relief.
9) Ensure that all financial contributions made towards relief in J&K qualify for tax exemption.