Fire in a house kills 2 horses, 8 goats and 11 bovine animals

Fire in a house kills 2 horses, 8 goats and 11 bovine animals

Reasi, 05 April: In an unfortunate event last night, an electric short-circuit led to uncontrollable fire which led to the heavy losses for Anant Ram who was inconsolable.

The kutcha shed build by Anant Ram that housed 2 horses, 8 goats and 11 bovine animals got filled with smoke leading to the killing of all the animals due to choking.

Anant Ram, who lives in Mallikote, Tehsil Chassana heard the noise of the bawling animals and tried to help the animals but the fire that had engulfed the shed made it impossible to break through. He tried dousing the fire but was alone in doing so and failed to put it out in time.

Bhallesa Fire Kills 2 horses, 11 bovine animals (1)  Bhallesa Fire Kills 2 horses, 11 bovine animals (2)

Leave a Comment