Reasi, 05 April: In an unfortunate event last night, an electric short-circuit led to uncontrollable fire which led to the heavy losses for Anant Ram who was inconsolable.
Anant Ram, who lives in Mallikote, Tehsil Chassana heard the noise of the bawling animals and tried to help the animals but the fire that had engulfed the shed made it impossible to break through. He tried dousing the fire but was alone in doing so and failed to put it out in time.
- Drug peddler arrested in Sopore
- Non-Kashmiri students appeal Authorities to save their Life