Girl dies after consuming poison in Samba

129


Samba:Student, studying in the first year of the government’s degree college Samba died by consuming poision.

According to the information, Deeksha Chaudhary daughter Vij Kumar resident Chhanni Swankha Mor Vijaypur went to college on Friday like usual. In the afternoon she swallowed some poisonous substance. She was referred to GMC Jammu by giving first aid to a local hospital, but died shortly thereafter.

According to the station in-charge Shivdev Singh, the post-mortem of the girl’s body has been done in GMC and handed over to the family.

Police has registered the case and investigation is under process.

You might also like