June 19 : When work gives you less time to plan out stylish outfits for office, sometimes the best wardrobe staples to have in hand are scarves and jewellery as they are not only flattering, versatile but also when worn, can add a certain level of polish thereby adding drama to your look.
Meesha and Trisha Khanna of brand Meesha Scarf share tips on how one can add scarves to be on-trend this monsoon.
* Scarves are the saviour on bad hair days and their accessorising potential is boundless.
* For the Indian monsoon, seek refuge in lightweight cotton malmal and handloom cotton Jamdani scarves. They up your fashion quotient; protecting you when it’s a bit sunny outdoors and as a cover up when the temperatures starts to cool off.
* Multiple layers of chains in uneven lengths and multi finger rings are an easy way to make a subtle statement. This is how minimalistic pieces can be worn together.
- J&K Govt. proposes Rs. 19.00 Cr As Pre & Post Matric Scholarship for ST students
- WATCH: Sofia Hayat posts lovemaking video with husband; sings Om Shanti Om