Government Order No. 368-GAD of 2016 Dated: 12 – 4 – 2016
With a view to promote coordinated policy making across the departments and ensure greater participation in decision making, the following Groups of Ministers are hereby constituted :-
(i) Group of Ministers on lnfrastructural Development
1. Minister for Power Development … Chairman
2. Minister for Housing 8. Urban Development
3. Minister for Public Works and Parliamentary Affairs
4. Minister for Forest. Ecology and Environment
5. Minister for Public Health Engineering and IBFC
6. Minister of State for Transport (Independent Charge)
(ii) Group of Ministers on Economic Affairs
1. Minister for Finance, Culture and … Chairman Labour & Employment
2. Minister for Tourism
3. Minister for Industries and Commerce
4. Minister for Agriculture Production
5. Minister for Rural Development & Panchayati Raj and Law 8 Justice
(iii) Group of Ministers on Human Resource and Skill Development
1. Minister for Health & Medical Education … Chairman
2. Minister for Social Welfare, ARI &Trainings.
3. Minister for Finance, Culture and Labour &. Emp.
4. Minister for Consumer Affairs & Public Distribution
5. Minister for Education
6. Minister for Information Technology, Technical Education and Youth Services & Sports.
The Groups of Ministers shall objectively analyse and examine the proposals that are brought before them, from time to time, by the General Administration Department and advise the Cabinet accordingly By order of the Government of Jammu and Kashmir