Jammu, January 06: Following a terror attack on Pathankot air base, security in state of Jammu and Kashmir especially the air force installations and the Indo-Pak border has been beefed up. U4UVoice today talked to SSP Railway Suram Singh to take account of security arrangements at Jammu Railway Station.
Suram Singh said, ” Keeping in view of terror attack happening around Jammu, General Railway Police (GRP), Jammu has decided to tighten up the security of Jammu Railway Station.”
As per SSP, Railway following security arrangements have been made at Jammu Railway station to ensure the security of Passengers here:
- Police personnel has been deployed all around to guard the railway station.
- All the unauthorised ways to enter the Railway station have been sealed and there are only few ways to enter the Railway Station which are being guarded 27X7.
- Policemen are also deployed in civil to observe any suspicious movement in the crowd.
- Every passenger entering Railway Station is being thoroughly checked
- GRP is also deployed photographers and videographers to keep a check on any suspicious movement in the area falls under Jammu Railway Station.
- Personnels of GRP is continuously patrolling all the railway tracks and even in the running trains.
- CCTV have been installed and are working round the clock
- Every single movement is being monitored.
- Surveillance has been made at every corner of Jammu Railway Station.