Here are some low maintenance hairstyles by K.Veena, founder of Indian beauty salon chain Naturals:
* Ponytails are forever favourites. Just comb your hair back and get freedom from the messed up look. Mix things up and opt side ponytails, or even the infamous pigtails.
* The half-up half-down hair style loosely clips your hair up, and lets the rest flow down. This minimises the amount of hair that you need to handle while outside.
* A pixie cut or even a bob cut is a must try this season. Not only are they super short, but are perfectly manageable.
* Long sweeping fringe is catching up. This extremely stylish haircut gives a cool and fresh look to the face. Depending on the face shape one can keep the fringe short or end it just above the eye-brows. One also has the option to keep it on one side or let it fall straight.
* Those with trouble in managing wavy hair, a layer haircut is ideal. A ruffled mid length layer cut. Soft layers frame the contours of the face and at the same time do not subtract from a masculine appearance.
- Indian-origin doctor gets prison in US for health insurance fraud
- Rajnath expresses concern on Indo-Myanmar border situation