JAMMU AND KASHMIR
DODA, MARCH 30: On a specific information from reliable resources, a joint search operation was launched by District Police Doda and the troops of 10 RR in the general area of Koti Nallah (Basti) falling under the jurisdiction of P/S Doda and busted a hideout and recovered the following items:-
1) Rifle .303 with Mag =01 No.,
2) Gun Single Barrel=01 No.,
3) Chinese Pistol with Mag. =01 No.,
4) Rounds of AK-47= 57 Nos,
5) Rounds of Chinese Pistol =06 Nos.,
6) Lava Mobile without Battery=01No.
7) Walky-Talky (Motorola) set=01 No.
The Police party was headed by Incharge Police Component Doda under the close supervision of Dy.SP Hqrs. Doda and overall supervision of Z.N.Manhas, SSP Doda.