Important and timely hunger for food and yawns for sleep are possible if ‘biological clock’ is set over a few days of punctuality, not by erratic lifestyle on a daily basis.
1. Vegan Diet (with unheated coconut oil in Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
2. Pre-Sunset Dinner.
3. After 1 hour, drink water sip by sip.
4. After one-hour wash feet with warm water; massage gums (front & back) with edible oil, ease yourself and go to bed.
5. To slip into high-quality sleep: Watch/feel/observe with closed eyes, every natural inhalation, and every natural exhalation.
6. Waking up in the morning should be without alarm; an alarm is ‘suicidal’.
7. The first activity should be the one which requires the highest grey matter.
To get rid of insomnia, inadequate sleep, from the following techniques, try whatever is feasible:
1. For 20 minutes, lie down on chest or sit on a chair with head down on low height table. Cover only the spinal column with a four-folded wet cotton cloth. Continue very slow very long very deep inhalation through nostrils and complete slow exhalations through round-open lips, as if holding a straw.
2. 20-minute tub-bath with face up and only the back dipped with two-inch water; cover the closed eyes and forehead with a four-folded wet cotton cloth. Continue very slow very long very deep inhalations through partially closed nostrils and complete slow exhalations through round-open lips, as if holding a straw.
3. Twice daily 10 minutes Yogic-Practice: Bhramri Rechak with Sanmukhi Mudra.