The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has opened the application links for the common written examination (CWE) 2017 for the recruitment of bank clerks (clerks VII). Candidates who are interested in the posts can apply for the same from the official website (ibps.in).
Application process begins- September 12, 2017
Last date to apply- October 3, 2017
Last date to print application- October 18, 2017
Preliminary exam- December 2, 3, 9 and 10
Main exam- January 21, 2018
– Candidate must be an Indian national.
– Candidate should not be younger than 20 or older than 28.
– Candidate must have a graduate’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
– Candidate should have a working knowledge of computers.
– Candidate should have passed in English as a subject in SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level exams.
Steps to apply for IBPS CWE clerk VII recruitment 2017:
- The flood of Rohingya Refugees Can Pose A Security Risk to India
- Tied To Cot, Teenage Couple Electrocuted In ‘Honour Killing’