India and Oman signed eight Memorandum of Understandings (MoUs), including pacts on tourism and military cooperation.
1) Agreement on legal and judicial cooperation in civil and commercial matters.
2) Agreement on mutual visa exemption for holders of diplomatic, special, service and official passports.
3) MoU on cooperation in the field of Health.
4) MoU for cooperation in the peaceful uses of outer space.
5) MoU on cooperation between Foreign Service Institute, Ministry of External Affairs, India and Oman Diplomatic Institute.
7) MoU in the field of Tourism Cooperation between India and Oman.
Prime Minister Modi arrived in Muscat on Sunday.
On his arrival, the Prime Minister received a ceremonial reception at the Royal Airport by Sayyid Fahd Bin Mahmoud Al Said, the Deputy Prime Minister for Council of Ministers of Oman.
Prime Minister Modi will return to India on February 12.
- Sunjuwan Attack Updates : One militant still holed up in military camp
- Watch Exclusive video of Encounter going on in Srinagar, 2 militants holed up inside building