Online Applications are invited from permanent residents of J&K State who are eligible and desirous of appearing in the Entrance Test for admission to B.Ed. Jammu in the Government College of Education, Canal Road, Jammu for academic session 2017. The selection of the candidates shall be governed by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination Act, 2002 and the Rules and Regulations there under; JK Reservation Act, 2004 and the Rules thereunder and Guidelines as contained in the Electronic Information Brochure-2017. These Rules Regulations and eBrochure are available on the official websites of the BOPEE www.jakbopee.org /www.jakbopeee.net
1. Online Applications for B.Ed. Jammu Entrance Test 2017.
2. Receipt of online application forms: w.e.f 15-05-2017.
3. Last date for filling the online application forms: 15-06-2017.
5. Please download information Brochure from BOPEE’s website www.jakbopee.org
6. Helpdesk Numbers: Given in the Notification.
Click here for complete details.
- Airtel to offer free 4G internet for 1 year on this condition!
- Fly with ‘Go Air’ at just Rs. 599