Jammu : 13 girls admitted to hospital after food poisoning in Rajouri

436

Thirteen girl students of Government High School Laroka in Rajouri district were hospitalized today after suspected food poisoning.

The students of class 9 began to experience symptoms of food poisoning like nausea and dysentery while they were attending classes.

The school staff and locals rushed the girl students to Sub District Hospital Nowshera where they are currently admitted for treatment.

CMO Rajouri Dr. Suresh Gupta said that the girls fell ill after eating some biscuits purchased from nearby store.

RELATED NEWS