Jammu: Girl student consumes poison outside school gate, critical

A student of girls high school, Jammu consumed a poisonous substance outside the college gate on Saturday. The staff of the college rushed the girl to the nearby hospital but it apparently got late. The girl’s condition was declared critical due to latency caused in taking the girl to the hospital.

The girl, who is a resident of Sunderbani area is a student of class 9th. On Saturday, when she reached school, she fell down and fainted outside the college gate. She was taken inside the school, but her condition further started deteriorating, upn which teachers deamed to appropriate to take her to the hospital.

Police reached the spot and tried to record the girl’s statement but the girl was in no condition to speak. Meanwhile, police has registered an FIR and the reason for her consuming poison is being probed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *