Mumbai, September 4: In a bid to counter Reliance Jio’s disruptive offers, India’s telecom major Bharti Airtel has come up with latest recharge options for its prepaid customers.
The new plans range from Rs 5 to Rs 399 and offer a number of freebies that would help the telco retain all its customers.
Since the launch of Reliance Jio Phone in July, there has been a major disruption in the telecom sector and a price war has been waged between all telcos in the Indian telecom market.
In September last year, Jio brought a pricing revolution in the telecom sector by offering free voice call and low-cost data along with other freebies.
Here are the new plans launched by Bharti Airtel:
- Rs 5 Plan: This plan is the cheapest of all plans that the telco has to offer. Under the Rs 5 plan, the telco is offering 4GB 3G/4G data for 7 days. The offer is valid only after 4G SIM upgradation and for one-time recharge.
2. Rs 8 Plan: Under this plan, Airtel is offering its prepaid customers with Local+STD mobile calls at 30 paise/minute for a validity of 56 days.
3. Rs 40 Plan: Under this offers, all Airtel prepaid users are eligible to get Rs 35 talk time with unlimited validity.
4. Rs 60 Plan: Under the Rs 60 plan, Airtel is offering Rs 58 talk time with unlimited validity.
5. Rs 149 Plan: This plan of Airtel offers unlimited Airtel to Airtel calls plus 2GB data at 4G speed with 28 days validity.
6. Rs 199 Plan: Under the E=Rs 199 plan, the telco is offering unlimited local mobile calls plus 1GB 2G/3G/4G data for 28 days.
7. Rs 349 Plan: Under this plan, Airtel is offering 10% cashback by opening Airtel Payments Bank account.
8. Rs 349 Plan: Airtel is offering two offers under the Rs 349 plan. In the second offer, Airtel is offering unlimited local and STD calls plus 28 GB data (1GB/day) for 28 days.
9. Rs 399 Plan: This is the last plan under the newly launched plans by Airtel. The Rs 399 plan offers 1 GB data per day at 4G speed along with unlimited local and STD calls. The plan is to counter the Jio’s Rs 399 plan which also offers unlimited local and STD calls along with 1 GB data per day for 84 days. Notably, before recharge customers need to check with the customer care, whether the plan is available or not.