Mumbai, September 4: In a bid to counter Reliance Jio’s disruptive offers, India’s telecom major Bharti Airtel has come up with latest recharge options for its prepaid customers.
The new plans range from Rs 5 to Rs 399 and offer a number of freebies that would help the telco retain all its customers.
Since the launch of Reliance Jio Phone in July, there has been a major disruption in the telecom sector and a price war has been waged between all telcos in the Indian telecom market.
In September last year, Jio brought a pricing revolution in the telecom sector by offering free voice call and low-cost data along with other freebies.
Here are the new plans launched by Bharti Airtel:
- Rs 5 Plan: This plan is the cheapest of all plans that the telco has to offer. Under the Rs 5 plan, the telco is offering 4GB 3G/4G data for 7 days. The offer is valid only after 4G SIM upgradation and for one-time recharge.
2. Rs 8 Plan: Under this plan, Airtel is offering its prepaid customers with Local+STD mobile calls at 30 paise/minute for a validity of 56 days.
3. Rs 40 Plan: Under this offers, all Airtel prepaid users are eligible to get Rs 35 talk time with unlimited validity.
4. Rs 60 Plan: Under the Rs 60 plan, Airtel is offering Rs 58 talk time with unlimited validity.
5. Rs 149 Plan: This plan of Airtel offers unlimited Airtel to Airtel calls plus 2GB data at 4G speed with 28 days validity.
6. Rs 199 Plan: Under the E=Rs 199 plan, the telco is offering unlimited local mobile calls plus 1GB 2G/3G/4G data for 28 days.
7. Rs 349 Plan: Under this plan, Airtel is offering 10% cashback by opening Airtel Payments Bank account.
8. Rs 349 Plan: Airtel is offering two offers under the Rs 349 plan. In the second offer, Airtel is offering unlimited local and STD calls plus 28 GB data (1GB/day) for 28 days.