J&K: 8-year-old girl, woman die of food poisoning

Banihal/Jammu:  An eight-year-old girl and a woman died due to suspected food poisoning in Jammu and Kashmir’s Ramban district, officials said today.

Eight people of Gami village were last night rushed to the Batote hospital in the district after they complained of stomach ache and vomiting, they said.

Two of them — Parvli and Shoba Devi (85) died enroute to the hospital.

Chief Medical Officer (CMO) S D Khan, who along with a team of doctors visited the hamlet, said the patients were responding to the treatment.

Two of them have been shifted to the Government Medical College hospital, Jammu, he said.

Download the U4UVoice App Now:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *