Army today said a recruitment rally will be conducted at Sonarwani in Bandipora from May 16 to May 23 this year.
An Army spokesman said the recruitment rally will cover all districts including Bandipora, Kupwara, Ganderbal, Baramulla, Srinagar, Budgam, Pulwama, Shopian, Anantnag and Kulgam.
He said the recruitment will be for all categories of posts in Army including Soldier General Duty (GD), Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (SKT), Soldier Technical and Soldier Nursing Assistant.
“Eligible candidates can register and apply online at website www.joinin dianarmy.nic.in. The registration will remain open from Mar 17 to Apr 30,” he said.
Host ARO – Srinagar (J&K)
District Covered:- Srinagar, Anantnag, Baramulla, Pulwama, Badgam, Kupwara, Sopian, Ganderbal, Bandipora and Kulgam.
Rally Venue:- Helipad Ground, Sonarwani, Bandipora (J&K)
Name of The Posts:- 1. Soldier General Duty (GD)
2. Soldier Technical
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant
4. Soldier SKT / Clerks
5. Soldier Tradesmen
Educational Qualification:- Interested Aspirants Should Have Passed 10th / 10+2 (Intermediate) Examination OR Equivalent Qualification from A recognized Board in India.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE POST WISE QUALIFICATIONS
Physical Requirement:- 1. Height:- (i) Minimum Height for Soldier SKT/Clerk Posts is 162 cms.
(ii) Minimum Height is 163 cms for all Other Posts.
2. Chest:- Chest should be minimum 77 cms for All Posts with expansion of 05 cms.
3. Weight:- Weight should be minimum 48 kg for All Other Posts.
Age Criteria:- As On 01 October 2018
1. Soldier GD:- Interested Aspirants should be between 17.5 to 21 Years of Age. OR Born Between 01-10-1997 to 01-04-2001.
2. All Other Posts:- Candidates should be between 17.5 to 23 Years of Age. OR Born Between 01-10-1995 to 01-04-2001.
Dates To Remember:-
Online Application Starts On – 17 March 2018
Last Date for Apply Online – 30 April 2018
Rally Dates – From 16 May 2018 to 23 May 2018
Admit Card Available from 01 May 2018
The Detailed Day wise Rally Program will be Published in News Paper after 11 April 2018 by Army Recruitment Office (ARO) Srinagar (J&K) and also will be available On the Admit Card.
Important Note:- 1. Only Un-married Men Candidates are eligible and Online Registration are mandatory for All Candidates to Participating in Recruitment Rally.
2. Only Those Candidates will be allowed to Participate in Recruitment Rally who have A Valid Admit Card.
3. Admit Cards will be available on official Portal of Join Indian Army from 01 May 2018. Candidates must be Take a Printout of Admit Card in Black & White and from “Laser Printer” Only.
4. Date of Reporting at Rally Venue will be mentioned on The Admit Card and Candidates are requested to bring their Admit Card & Application at Rally Venue.
5. All Candidates will paste a Passport size Photograph on the Top right hand corner of the admit card and self attest it.
6. Candidates should be bring A Photocopy of Aadhar Card and PAN Card alongwith admit card.
How To Apply:- Only candidates who have registered ‘Online’ will be allowed to participate in the Rally. All candidates must be Apply Through Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ Online application will remain open from 17 March 2018 to 30 April 2018 (Other Mode of Applications will not be Accepted).