CB registers FIR against officials for illegal appointments in Health Deptt
SRINAGAR, JUNE 28: Crime Branch Kashmir received a complaint alleging therein that Health Department Baramulla/Bandipora has made fraudulently and dishonestly several appointments in the department who were later posted in Bandipora Gurez.
A preliminary verification was conducted during the course of which it came to fore that appointment orders purportedly shown to have been issued by the Director Health Services, CMO Baramulla, BMO Bandipora Gurez etc.
The authorities concerned however have denied to have made such appointments.
The enquiry further revealed that the officers/officials of Health Department posted in District Baramulla/Bandipora by abusing their official positions have appointed the individuals namely
Gh. Mohi-ud-din Tantray S/O Gh. Ahmad Tantray
02. Ishfaq Ahmad Tantray S/O Bashir Ahmad Tantray
03. Farooq Ahmad Tantray S/O Mohammad Shaban Tantrary
04. Nazir Ahmad Tartary S/O Gh. Qadir Tantray
05. Gh. Hassan Malik S/O Gh. Ahmad Malik
06. Raja Mushtaq Ahmad S/O Mohammad Ramzan Tantray
07. Mohammad Iqbal Dar S/O Ab. Rahim Dar all resident of Mantrigam Bandipora
08.Sajad Hussain Lone S/O Mohammad Sultan Lone R/O Bagtore Bandipora
09. Fayaz Ahmad Lone S/O Gh. Nabi Lone R/O Aythmulla Bandipora
10. Nazir Ahmad Reshi S/O Gh.Mohammad Reshi R/O Khursedhpora Bandipora
11. Munshi Muneer Ahmad S/O Munshi Gh Ahmad R/O Quilmuqam Bandipora
12. Irshad Ahmad Lone S/O Gh. Qadir Lone R/O Chorwan, Shahpora and
13. Mohammad Subhan Reshi S/O Mohammad Yosuf Reshi in the Health Department and posted in Bandipora/Gurez during last 2-3 years with the retrospective effect from the year 2004, 2005 and 2006 etc.
In this manner, it was found that officers/ officials of the health department of District Baramulla by abuse of their official position have appointed the above-mentioned individuals fraudulently and dishonestly thereby confusing a wrongful gain upon the illegal appointees and a corresponding loss to the state exchequer. Accordingly, case is registered against them.