The state government on Tuesday posted 17 KAS officers of 2011 batch, appointing one as District Planning Officer (DPO) Udhampur, while 16 others as Block Development Officers, with one of them given the additional charge of DPO Poonch.
As per the official order in this regard, the Rural Development Department (RDD) has appointed
- Raiesh Kumar has been posted as BDO Sumb (Samba),
2. Suhaib Mohammad Naikoo BDO Larnoo Kokernag (Anantnag),
3. Israr Ahmad BDO Budhal (Rajouri), Din Mohd BDO Chilli Pingal (Doda),
4. Manoi Kumar BDO Drabshalla (Kishtwar),
5. Nazia Hassan BDO Anantnag,
6. Parvinder Kour, BDO Nud (Samba)
7. Nasir Mehmood Khan BDO Pattan, (Baramulla).
8. Sheeba Inayat has been posted as BDO Singhpora,
9. Abdul Oyume BDO Banihal (Ramban),
10. Abid Iqbal Malik BDO Pulwama,
11. Afroza Bano BDO Narbal (Budgam),
12. Phulail Singh BDO Ramnagar (Udhampur),
13. Vikas Sharma BDO Tikri (Udhampur)
14. Rajinder Singh BDO Gool (Old) Ramban.
The order also reads as: 1.Sunaina Saini as DPO Udhampur 2. Mukhlis Ali, BDO Bafliaz (Poonch) with additional charge of DPO Poonch.