- LeT commander Abu Ismail and another terrorist have been killed by security forces in Kashmir’s Nowgam
- Ismail was involved in the Amarnath terror attack in July that killed eight
- Ismail was allegedly a Pakistani militant who had been active in Kashmir for several years
Rajeev Rai Bhatnagar, the Director General of Central Reserve Police Forces said that Abu Ismail’s killing is a huge achievement.
This is a huge achievement. The terrorist was responsible for the attack on Amarnath Yatra.
Mobile Internet Blocked
Mobile internet services have been blocked in Srinagar after LeT commander and Amarnath mastermind Abu Ismail was shot dead.
On Thursday, Lashkar commander Abu Ismail was gunned down by security forces in Jammu and Kashmir’s Nowgam. Ismail was allegedly involved in Amarnath attack in July, where 8 pilgrims had died.
Another terrorist was also killed in the Nowgam encounter.
- Rohingya militants say they have ‘no links’ with global terror
- Jammu: Police arrests two persons for drug peddling