The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) has declared the results of class 10 bi-annual exams 2017 for Jammu division on the official website, the link for which isjkbose.co.in
How to check JKBOSE 10th results 2017:
- Go to the official website, jkbose.co.in
- Click on the results sections on the homepage
- Click on ‘all results’ link
- Click on the link under the ‘Notification’ section for the “Result of class 10th bi-annual 2017 Jammu division”.
- Enter your roll number and other details in the space provided
- Click to submit and results will be displayed on the screen
Note: Candidates are advised to take print out of the same for future use.The result of bi-annual higher secondary (class 12) part two, private Jammu (summer zone) examination 2017 were also declared on October 4.
Moreover, last month, JKBOSE had also released the results of higher secondary and secondary (Class 10 and Class 12 part two) bi-annual 2017 exams of Jammu division (winter zone).
The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education, the main board of school education in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir, is an autonomous body under the administration of the state government of Jammu and Kashmir. The board has more than 10,609 schools across the state affiliated under it and employs around 22,300 teachers.