1) To construct the washed away portion of the Bandh on Chenab River from “Nursery to Hamirpur” and repair the damaged Canals and Distributaries.
2) It is urged also upon the government to immediately take necessary measure to provide the relief to the people whose land/crops have been washed away and compensation for the losses occurred be given.
3) More than 500 families who have lost their houses and their properties and were living in the tented accommodation provided by the Army and which now the same stand withdrawn, proper arrangements be made for them by providing tents and other relief material.
4) The schools where the people are staying temporarily have become totally non-functional the concerned authorities are requested to make proper arrangements so that studies of students are not hampered.
5) The Committee also visited the residence of deceased Pradeep Kumar son of Sh. Natha Ram resident of Misriwala and other deceased person Rameshwar Dutt of Nagrota who also became the victim of floods in Srinagar. Keeping into view the miserable condition of the families, the committee demanded that ex-gratia relief at par with the other such cases of Srinagar be given to them at the earliest and their next of kins be adjusted in some government job.