Job Opprtunity: Careers @ U4UVoice
Jobs in Jammu
U4UVoice, fastest growing online portal of Jammu and Kashmir is looking for people who believe in justice and the power of truth. This concerns people Who believe that every single evil existing in our society must be exposed and every single truth revealed. People who believe that there are many more battles to be fought, within our own society.
Join U4UVoice in its mission.
Current Job Openings
1. Content Writers/Copy-editors
- Candidates with good English comprehension skills.
- Should have an intrinsic interest in current affairs.
- Exemplary researching abilities.
- Candidate has to Rewrite news stories and general content to the dead lines.
- Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills
- Candidate must be capable of Writing articles on multiple topics such as current affairs and general topics specifically from news point of view.
- Familiarity with search engine optimization, social media and best practices for website content development.
- Candidate with Relevant experience in the same field will be preferred
- Aware of and interested in currents affairs.
- Familiar with internet and multimedia tools such as videos and social media.
- Good command over English scripting would be appreciated.
3. Web Developer
- Knowledge of PHP, WordPress and understanding of Mobile Application
- Server Mangement Experience is a must
- Must have a know-how of SEO, Digital Marketing
4. Sales and Marketing
- Good at communicating in English and local language.
- Accountable for developing branding and communication guideline for U4UVoice marketing and sales activities.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Should have a clear understanding of difference between Marketing and selling
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing and event activities. Know-how of Microsoft Power-point is a must.
- Lead Generation
- Maintaining a liaison and taking follow-up with the clients
- Female Candidates having pleasing personality
- Minimum Graduate
- Good english speaking + Computer Knowledge
NOTE : For 1, Candidates with 3-4 years experience will be preferred. Male or Female Candidates with excellent Computer + English skills desired. Salary no bar for deserving Candidate.
Please send your resume indicating the post applied for at email@example.com