U4UVoice
Click here to Read the complete Story. U4UVoice is among the fastest news networks in J&K. Stay Tuned for Latest Updates!

Man electrocuted in Kupwara

6
Hiring Advertisment

Srinagar: A man died after he received electric shock in Kupwara District last evening.

30 years old Bilal Ahmad Ganaie son of Ghulam Mohammad resident of Buran Pattan received electric shock while connecting an electric wire at Regipora Kupwara near old bridge, in the jurisdiction of Police Post Bazar, Kupwara. He was shifted to District Hospital Kupwara where he succumbed to his injuries. The body of deceased was handed over to his relatives for last rites. Kupwara police has registered a case in this regard.


News sourced from- Police Media Centre Kashmir

Representational Pic

 

Grow with Us