Man electrocuted in Kupwara

Man electrocuted in Kupwara

Jammu and Kashmir News

Srinagar July 10: A carpenter got electrocuted while working in a house in Kupwara.

A carpenter Wali Mohammad Lone son of Abdul Gani Lone resident of Aloosa received an electric shock while working in the house of Ashiq Mir resident of Rawathpora and received burn injuries. The injured was shifted to hospital for treatment.


News sourced from-Police Media Centre Kashmir


Download the U4UVoice App Now:

Leave a Comment