Man electrocuted to death in Qazigund

Srinagar June 02: A man was electrocuted to death while repairing a wire in Qazigund.

Rayees Ahmad Wani son of Mohammad Ismail resident of Chowgam got electrocuted while repairing a wire near Masjid in Chowgam in the jurisdiction of Police Station Qazigund. He was shifted to Qazigund Hospital for treatment, where doctors declared him brought dead.


Police has started investigation in this regard. After completion of medico-legal formalities, the body of the deceased was handed over to his legal heirs for last rites.

News Sourced from Police Media Centre Kashmir

Image Courtesy-Online Media Sources

Download the U4UVoice App Now:

Leave a Comment