New Delhi: Use soap-free cleansers and avoid bleach and facials during monsoon for healthy skin, says an expert.
Here are some tips from Pankaj Agrawal, senior homoeopath at the capital-based Agrawal’s Homoeo Clinic, to prevent your skin from diseases in monsoon.
* Use a soap-free cleanser and a good scrub to keep your skin moist all the time.
* An alcohol-free toner has high humidity to open up your pores (toning is usually followed after cleansing).
* Continue using sunscreen lotions and creams even if it is cloudy.
* Wash your lips at night and apply some milk cream. Avoid lipsticks and apply coconut oil if slightly cracked.
* Always wash your face, hands and feet as soon as you reach home with lukewarm water. This makes you feel refreshed and stay healthy.