Morning Wrap: JAMMU AND KASHMIR TOP NEWS HEADLINES
The Big News
1. Burhan wanted to join Indian Army: Burhan Wani’s father
2. Lashkar planning attacks in Jammu City: Qayyum
3. Five CRPF men injured in grenade attack in Kashmir. Read Here.
4. Muslims are not a vote bank, treat them as your own: PM Modi
5. Kishtwar can explode anytime
6. Search operations in Rajouri after suspects slip away
Physical test of Anantnag SPOs from Sept 27, Srinagar from Sept 28. Details Here.
Sushma Swaraj at UNGA: Kashmir is an Integral Part Of India
J&K continues with tourism promotional campaign. Details Here.
Div Com reviews status of mega projects in Jammu province
KVIB establishes 222 employment generating units. Details Here.
Naeem Akhtar for keeping academia out of politics. Details Here.
Minister for regulation of freight charges in Fruit Transportation. Details Here.
Chief Minister reviews key developmental projects of Rajouri, Poonch districts
Doctor leaves job to serve the poor and needy in Rajouri
Insensitivity: J&K on boil, local leaders posing for fancy photoshoots. Click Here for Photos.
New twist in Birthday Murder, arrested friends claim drug overdose. Read Here.
Man beats uncle to death with iron rod in New Plot. Read Here.
10,000 SPO posts but only for Kashmir aspirants. Read here.
Shoe hurled at Rahul Gandhi during his road show
China rejects reports to support Pak on Kashmir