UNO march on Eid, paste protest calendar on every Mosque
Srinagar: The joint resistance leadership has released new protest calendar from September 9 to September 16 and interestingly there will be no relaxation on the eve of Eid-ul-Azha.
Following is the full text of protest calendar:.
Friday, September 9 (No Relaxation) District Level Azadi March:
Join for Azadi march from every mohalla, village and locality towards respective District Headquarters;
Offer Friday prayers at District Headquarters.
Thursday, September 15 (Relaxation from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am) Graffiti Day
Paint all roads, lanes, walls, post & polls, with resistance slogans;
Offer Zuhar on roads;
Protest from Zuhar to Asr.
Friday, September 16 (No relaxation) Martyrs (Shuhada) March
Locally identify and march towards the Grand Mosques in the native areas of martyrs of present people’s uprising for FREEDOM;
Post Friday prayer, hold freedom congregations and pay homage to the martyrs and pledge to take the mission of these martyrs to its final goal.
Directions for all the days
1. Protests be held across Jammu and Kashmir.
2. Shutdown across J&K on all days except the relaxation mentioned in the program.
3. Lockdown all the routes entering your mohallas, villages and localities by every means during night to protect people in general and youth in particular from the raids and arrests by Indian forces and J&K police.
4. Play Islamic and Azadi taranas from Magrib to Isha on every day.
5. Paste this protest programme poster on the entrance of every mosque and in market places, Maohalla’s and local Chowks.
- JAMMU WORSHIP’S THE SERPENT DIETY- NAG PANCHAMI
- Celebration of Naag Panchmi (Pics)