Northern Railways being restored: Jammu-Tawi New Timings Notified
New Delhi : A day after Dera Sacha Sauda’s followers set Haryana on fire following the conviction of chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, the Northern Railways on Saturday stated that trains that were earlier cancelled due to law and order problem are being restored.
The statement read as, “The trains which were earlier cancelled due to law and order problem in Haryana are being restored with the trains being designated as special trains in view of any lapsed originating time schedule:
– The 12414 Jammu Tawi-Nmer Express
– The 13152 Jammu Tawi-Kolkata Express
– The 11078 Jammu Tawi-Pune Jhelum Express
– 18238 Amritsar-Bilaspur Chattisgarh Express
– The 13006/13005 Amritsar-Howrah Mail
– The 12312 Kolkata-Howrah Mail
– The 13005 Howrah
The re-commencement of Short-Terminated Trains:
– The Prayag-bound 14218 Unchahar Express will short-originate from Ambala instead of Chandigarh at 10.00 p.m. on Aug 26.
– The 12232 Chandigarh-Lucknow Express will short-originate from Ambala instead of Chandigarh
– The 11077 Pune- Jammu Tawi Jhelum Express of 25.08.2017 which was short-terminated at New Delhi will re-commence its onward journey on its proper route.
Earlier in the day, police authorities had said that the curfew will be relaxed in Sirsa for few hours. It has been revealed that the curfew will be relaxed from 6 am to 11 am tomorrow.
Haryana Director General of Police (DGP) BS Sandhu informed that a cache of explosives was recovered from the state following the violent protests. He added that the process is underway to sanitize the area in the periphery of the Dera headquarters.
BS Sandhu told media, “5 pistols (79 rounds), 2 rifles (52 rounds), AK 47, iron rods, hockey sticks were recovered. Petrol bombs were also recovered in Panchkula. Three petrol bombs and cans seized in Karnal.”
Sandhu further apprised that 34 cases have been registered so far by the Haryana police in the entire process.
Meanwhile following developments have taken place in the DSS chief rape case:
– 30 died in Panchkula, 6 in Sirsa, 269 injured.
– There are about 3000-4000 people at Dera Sacha Sauda, Sirsa and are vacating gradually.
– No incident reported in last 24 hours.
– Court will be in Sonaria (jail), Rohtak and arrangements being made.
– Notification has been issued to make arrangements for sitting of CBI Court in Sunaria District Jail, Panchkula for pronouncement of quantum of sentence against Ram Rahim Singh.
– However, Haryana DGP B S Sandhu has said that, “Ram Rahim Singh won’t be produced in Panchkula”.
– Deputy Advocate General Gurdas Singh Salwara was sacked after he was reportedly seen carried luggage of Ram Rahim Singh.
– People have vacated Dera Sacha Sauda Ashram in Bajenka village and the whole premises are being inspected by Police and Army in located in Sirsa district of Haryana.
– We found axes, batons, petrol bombs etc there. All objectionable objects have been seized and Dera has been completely vacated says Kaithal DC.
– Curfew will be relaxed, will assess situation, if everything remains peaceful will lift curfew in coming time says SSP Bhatinda, Punjab.
– Post-mortem of the bodies of deceased is underway; 90 people were admitted last night, no case of bullet injury has been found, says CMO, Civil Hospital, Panchkula.