PDD employee electrocuted in Anantnag

Srinagar, Dec 03: An employee of PDD was electrocuted at Grid Station Gassipora Wanpoh, Anantnag and later on died in hospital.

A Power Development Department employee Mohammad Iqbal Bhat son of Abdul Gani Bhat resident of Gasipora got electrocuted at Grid Station Gassipora Wanpoh. The injured was shifted to District Hospital Anantnag for treatment where he succumbed to his injuries. After completion of all legal formalities, the body of the deceased was handed over to his relatives for last rites. Proceedings under section 174 CrPC initiated by police.


Representational Pic

News sourced from- Police Media Centre Kashmir

 

 

Download the U4UVoice App Now:

<

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *