PDD employee electrocuted in Anantnag

Srinagar June, 22: A PDD employee in Dooru area of Anantnag District was electrocuted while repairing an electric transformer last evening.

A PDD employee Shabir Ahmed Khan son of Ghulam Rasool resident of Mir Maidan was critically injured when he received electric shock while repairing an electric transformer at Mirmaidan-Dooru, Anantnag. The injured was shifted to District Hospital Anantnag for treatment.


Representational Photo (Image Courtesy-Online Media Sources)

News Sourced from-Police Media Centre Kashmir

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *