1. No staying back in office beyond 8 hours
Unlike private companies where people check and respond to mails even after working hours, a government employee is far-far away from work after punching out. Of course there are projects and deadlines to meet but they definitely don’t get stinkers at odd hours and rarely do they need to work beyond office timings. ‘Kaam hua hua, nahi hua toh.. #@$$$’
2. The so called Bio-metric system is also manipulated
Irregular attendance of employees in Govt. departments is a menace and though steps have been taken to curb the menace, most Govt. offices are empty most of the times.
3. Good Appraisals
Especially if you are a JK Bank employee, a clerk here would get the same salary as a probationary officer in a Nationalised Bank.
4. A Lot of Holidays
You can attend all the functions, parties, marriages at your home, cz ‘Kaun Puch Raha hai’
5. Marzi ke Malik: Come as you please, go as you like
6. Forget working Saturdays & say hello to all govt. declared holidays, so you can finally check off all your dream locations.
There are 30 earned leaves, plus casual leaves, 180 days of maternity leaves and medical leaves. Not only this, there are various other perks like in C-DOT, the outstation employees receive full air-fare to visit their home town every once a year.
Similarly, the Reserve Bank of India gives its employees a yearly leave for holidaying anywhere in India. To top it all, the government organisations also have a provision of sabbatical leave in case you want to go for higher studies. Now which private job does that?
7. Easy loans at minimal interest rates and so many other benefits!