Pocket-friendly ways to decorate kitchen
New York: Buying new cabinets or getting new shelves may burn a hole in your pocket, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make your kitchen more stylish.
Here are simple yet inexpensive fixes for your kitchen, reports huffingtonpost.com:
* Display artwork.
* Bring in fresh flowers or fruits.
* Get a colourful floor mat.
* Hang up your pots and pans.
* Create a dedicated spot for the pet, so that you don’t trip over his dishes.
* Hang a few nice plates on the wall.
* Use glass jars for storing food items.