Poll Result is out: Who is the best CM of J&K?

A clean sweep for Omar Abdullah, Mehbooba lags by huge margin

While Mehbooba has received much appreciation from the people of Jammu and Kashmir, their has been some criticism over her school of thought, with 4 month long Kashmir unrest being the dark spot of Mehbooba Mufti’s reign.

Following Kashmir unrest, opposition parties left no stone un-turned to put the blame on CM Mehbooba Mufti. ” Mehbooba has failed to control the situation in Kashmir, so she should resign from her post.”,made the headline every second day during unrest

Lately, Omar Abdullah also hit out at Mehbooba Mufti by saying that she had conceded all her support and powers to Hurriyat Conference leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani.

Yesterday U4UVoice conducted a poll of 4hrs to know the opinion of the citizen of J&K on this.
The question asked was, “Who is the best CM of J&K?”
• Omar Abdullah
• Mehbooba Mufti

Almost a thousand people have expressed their views on this and others left their comments.

72.2% people feel that Omar Abdullah was a better CM than the present CM Mehbooba Mufti. On the other hand, only 27.8% believe that Mehbooba is better than Omar Abdullah.

Highlights:
# over 280 respondents took part in survey.

# Only 1/3rd people are in the support of Mehbooba Mufti.

# By looking at the comments we found some people believe none of them is Best CM of J&K.

Also read:Militants attack security convoy, BSF jawan injured

Download the U4UVoice App Now:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *