Quit smoking, drinking excessive tea for pretty lips
Here’s a list of tips by Navin Taneja, director of the National Skin Centre, to improve the appearance of your lips.
* Having one or two cups of tea or coffee in a day does not matter, but consuming too much of it should be avoided.
* If you are a smoker, quit and apply Vaseline on your lips regularly to prevent dryness.
* Protect your lips from the sun. Wear lip balm with SPF 30. It makes them soft too.
* Hydration of lips is very important. Eat lots of vegetables, fruits and fluids.
* Superficial exfoliation of the lips can be also done. One can use salicylic acid based lip balms.
* Don’t get permanent tattoos on lips.