Readymade shop gutted in Fire

Image Courtesy- Online Media Sources
30
Grow with Us

JAMMU: A readymade shop was gutted in fire at Roop Nagar due to a short circuit in which furniture and readymade garments in the shop were damaged resulting into loss to the shop keeper, according to Media Reports.

After getting the information, Fire tenders were rushed to the spot and controlled the fire.


Inputs from-Dainik Jagran

Representational Pic (Image Courtesy- Online Media Sources)

 

 

RELATED NEWS